Weed Harmless 3 Weed Harmless 3

Excellent.

Very nice work man. Hilarious.

3Million 3Million

Excellent.

Heartfelt and very artistic in my honest opinion. Great work Brian.

I love the backgrounds and the symbolism.

TheScarecrowman responds:

Thanks jay. You never let me down. I did it for people like us: those who can understand that the world isn't always fun and games. Sometimes this needs to be put into perspective no matter how grim or disturbing.

Straight Out the Burg Straight Out the Burg

Best. Movie. Ever.

Big B. You don't need the go ahead from a bunch of 13 year olds who just learned how to curse to make this a series.

Long live the king.

Rival Part 1 Rival Part 1

damn man

that was amazing. the animation was awesome. nice action. just durning the fight scenes i think that orcestrated music would sound better than hard rock...but thats just me. anyway great movie. cant wait to see the next one.

LOTRTehFellowship Prelude LOTRTehFellowship Prelude

wow!

it was just like the real movie....cept for...the 3 hours that came after that....but oh well..it was still good. congrats

freedom awaits freedom awaits

short and pointless

that was kind of pointless. it didnt make me think at all.....it made me think...hey what a waste of life. but hey..lets all promote suicide...then maybe more people will do it! yaaaayyy! i gave you a five cuase the graphics were good but thats it.

HeRetiK responds:

ok, some people like this movie and some people not. it's just a matter of taste. anyway, thanks for appreciating the work I've put in it!

Defective Defective

well

Id like to say that i liked it but i realy didnt. it was so long. and that would have been ok if it was at all entertaining but i realy didnt find it entertaining at all. i didnt like the graphics. they were choppy and weird looking. i wouldnt like to see more flash movies like this. there seems to be a lot of thought put into it but it just wasnt entertaining. flash movies are supposed to be something you want to watch. the only thing i can think of to compair this too is when you go into an art gallery and see a painting of a red dot or something a people say "oh wow...hes a misunderstood artist....its a work of art" and id much like to smack these people as its a fucking red dot...not a work of art. theres no misunderstanding....i understand that its a giant fucking red dot and the "artist" is getting credit for nothing. theres nothing artsy about it. i can respect the amount of time you probably put into it but i honestly didnt like it.

What Happened: Conflict What Happened: Conflict

hmm

it had some cool effects in it. try putting more shading in next time it would make it alot better looking.

The Boot: The Sequel The Boot: The Sequel

AMAZING

that was top of the line grade A material all the way. its the best movie on newgrounds. you should be proud of yourself. your going straight to the top. ahhhh. all the things i would be saying if the movie hadnt sucked so much. nice work captain asswang.

I Am Resident Evil I Am Resident Evil

Loved the little comments

"Just like in real life" lmao.